We are a registered company (No. 2513825) as recorded by Companies House. Our registered office is Unit 5 Parkwood Business Park, Parkwood Street, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD21 4WD.
Iab-Lab Limited (hereafter referred to as the “Company”) aims to provide high quality consultation, design, installation, and refurbishment of laboratories, fully meeting or exceeding customer objectives and requirements.
The Company operates within a fully documented Quality Management System (“QMS” hereafter known as the “Management System”) and is actively working towards ISO9001:2015 certification to further demonstrate and enhance its quality and proven business management.
The Management of the Company is fully committed to:
- Developing and improving the Management System
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the Management System
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by providing fully tailored solutions and high-quality consultation, design, installation, and refurbishment activities via proactive project management
The Management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Company the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Conduct Management reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
- Ensure the effective application of a plan do check act approach with the Management System and its associated processes and those of the business
The structure of the QMS is defined in the iab-Lab Quality Manual.
All iab-Lab staff and associated external providers (i.e. iab-Lab Site Managers) where applicable understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the iab-Lab Quality Manual.
The Company complies with all legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities as identified in the scope of the Management System and context of the organisation.
The Company constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when required.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Signed on behalf of iab-Lab Limited by:
(Helen Hey – Managing Director)