- Maximised storage
- Strong Construction
- Worktops supported on under-bench units
- Large range of storage options
The worktops are supported on the plinth mounted under-bench units providing a strong construction and cost effective system. As the worktops are supported by the under-bench units the design can support heavy bench loads. It is particularly suitable for laboratories which need a lot of storage, where flexibility is not required. Access to the service void is via the removable back panels in the cabinets and knee spaces.
A wide range of worktop materials and bench widths are available to suit individual client requirements. Standard bench widths 750mm for wall benches and 1500mm for peninsular and island benches. Standards bench heights are 950mm standing and 750mm for sitting.
- Cabinets are made from 18mm thick melamine faced high density particle board.
- All edges lipped with 2mm PVC machine applied edging.
- Choice of worktop materials to suit your requirements including Trespa, Cast Epoxy Resin and Iroko.
- Choice of sink types and sizes to suit your requirements including Stainless Steel, Cast Epoxy Resin and Fireclay.
- 180 degree heavy-duty, adjustable hinges.
- One piece, D – Handles with a matt chrome finish. Other styles of handles are available on request.
- Cabinet fronts can be supplied in a wide range of colours from the EGGA UK 2012-2016 colour range