- Worktop supported by heavy-duty steel frame
- Can take heavy bench weights
- Under-bench units can be repositioned between leg frames
- Moveable cupboards allow access for floor cleaning
- Large range of options for under-bench units
- Ideal for areas where the walls can’t support a cantilever system
Free standing Table Leg Frame System uses a heavy-duty steel frame to support the worktop. Under-bench units are completely mobile on heavy-duty castors. Under-bench cupboard and drawer units can be placed between the table legs anywhere along the length of the bench to provide the end user with flexibility. Where there is a sink the cupboard under the bench will be fixed in position.
A wide range of worktop materials and bench widths are available to suit individual clients requirements. Standard bench widths 750mm for wall benches and 1500mm for peninsular and island benches. Standards bench heights are 950mm standing and 750mm for sitting.
- Worktop supported on 38mm x 38mm x 2mm thick epoxy powder coated steel ‘H’ frame.
- Cabinets are made from 18mm thick melamine faced high density particle board.
- All edges lipped with 2mm PVC machine applied edging.
- Choice of worktop materials to suit your requirements including Trespa, Cast Epoxy Resin and Iroko.
- Choice of sink types and sizes to suit your requirements including Stainless Steel, Cast Epoxy Resin and Fireclay.
- 180 degree heavy-duty, adjustable hinges.
- One piece, D – Handles with a matt chrome finish. Other styles of handles are available on request.
- Cabinet fronts can be supplied in a wide range of colours from the EGGA UK 2012-2016 colour range