- Worktop supported by heavy-duty steel frame
- Large range of mobile under-bench storage units
- Moveable cupboards allow access for floor cleaning
- Easy access to services
In this cantilever design the worktop is supported by a heavy-duty steel frame and the under-bench units are completely mobile on heavy-duty castors. Under-bench cupboard and drawer units can be placed anywhere along the length of the benching to provide the end user with flexibility. If the laboratory layout needs adjusting the under-bench units and can be easily relocated. Where there is a sink the cupboard under the bench will be fixed in position with ½ height backs for access to services.
A wide range of worktop materials and bench widths are available to suit individual clients requirements. Standard bench widths 750mm for wall benches and 1500mm for peninsular and island benches. Standards bench heights are 950mm standing and 750mm for sitting. This system can support 100kg per linear meter. Additional front support legs can be provided where heavier weights are applied.
- Worktop supported on 40mm x 60mm x 2mm thick epoxy powder coated cantilever steel frame.
- Cabinets are made from 18mm thick melamine faced high density particle board.
- All edges lipped with 2mm PVC machine applied edging.
- Choice of worktop materials to suit your requirements including Trespa, Cast Epoxy Resin and Iroko.
- Choice of sink types and sizes to suit your requirements including Stainless Steel, Cast Epoxy Resin and Fireclay.
- 180 degree heavy-duty, adjustable hinges.
- One piece, D – Handles with a matt chrome finish. Other styles of handles are available on request.
- Cabinet fronts can be supplied in a wide range of colours from the EGGA UK 2012-2016 colour range