Based in Keighley West Yorkshire, iab has been in business since 1990 & continues to strengthen in the market nationwide. We are a family run business specialising in the design, manufacture, construction, management & comissioning of all aspects of laboratory work.
- Turnkey Projects
- Laboratory Refurbishments & New Laboratory Environments
- Lab Furniture, Designed & Engineered in house
- Fume Cupboards & Extraction Systems
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV)
- Mechanical Services & Electrical Services
- Heating & Ventilation Systems
- Air Conditioning & Temperature Control Plant & Equipment
- Laboratory Gases & Pipe Work Installations
- Back Up Generators & Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Systems
- Construction, Building Works, Mezzanines Floors
- Temperature Controlled Environments, Cold Rooms & Freezers
Working closely with a strong network of suppliers and sub-contractors iab provides a competitive and comprehensive service. Our site managers are SMSTS qualified and all our site personnel have relevant health and safety passports. All work is carried out in accordance with CDM 2015 regulations. iab are working towards ISO 9001 accreditation.
iab aims to provide high-quality consultation, design, installation and refurbishment of laboratories, fully meeting or exceeding customer objectives and requirements.
iab provides a wealth of experience built up over many years in different sectors of the laboratory market throughout the Unitied Kingdom (UK).
- Cellular Pathology
- Industrial Chemicals
- Agricultural Chemicals
- Drug Research and Development
- Drug Manufacturing
- Cancer Research
- Virus Research and Development
- Vaccine Research and Development
- Food Manufacturing
- Forensic Science
- Univeristy Reseach and Education